About Vadar Associates.
(Click image to enlarge in new tab/window)
Vadar Associates Inc. was founded in the spring of 1993 by Dave and Darla D'Ambro. The Company originally began work out of the family barn as a small operation. As the Vadar Associates name grew so did its need for a larger workspace. In 1996 Vadar Associates purchased a former church building in the village of Schaghticoke, NY. Built in 1874 the church was originally lit with four light bulbs and heated with a coal furnace. After an extensive rehabilitation of the church the company finally moved into its new office in the summer of 1996 where we are still located today and continue to be a leading manufacturer of electrical-mechanical solutions for functionally testing printed circuits boards and assemblies.